About Red Bali Kratom
Thanks to its potent analgesic properties, which come with lower-than-average sedation, Red Bali is an all-time favorite strain for those looking to relieve their pain yet stay present in the moment. Although it’s named after the Indonesian island Bali, most Kratom cultivators believe this strain originated from elsewhere in Indonesia and only gained popularity when it was brought into Bali.
Use, Preparation, and Effects of Red Bali Kratom
Red Bali’s most famous feature is its powerful analgesic effect. Although scientists are only beginning to understand the chemical composition of Red Bali Kratom, at least 20 alkaloids are estimated to contribute to the strain’s strong effects. A few of the most well-understood of these alkaloids include 7-hydroxymitragynine and 9-hydroxymitragynine.
People with chronic pain conditions are the best candidates for Red Bali supplementation. For instance, many people suffering with whiplash, lower back pain, and arthritis often use Red Bali to combat their symptoms.
As you’d expect from a red-vein strain, Red Bali Kratom could cause a bit of drowsiness when taken at higher doses. Compared with other reds, however, Red Bali is actually one of the milder sedatives. In fact, if you only take a low dose of Red Bali, you might even experience a slight energy boost.
Because of its sedative potential, however, it’s still recommended you take Red Bali later in the day, especially if you’re new to Kratom. People who suffer from chronic fatigue should only experiment with lower doses of this strain.
You can make a tea with the Red Bali Kratom powder; we recommend combining it with lemon juice to mask the bitter taste. If you are more of a cinnamon or honey person, you can also add those ingredients.
Mix the Kratom with water (about 250-500ml) and let the mixture boil for about 15 to 30 minutes. Stir it every 10 minutes. You can add flavour enhancers 10 minutes before you take it off the stove. Run it through a sieve to get the residue out.
You can also use empty tea bags or a tea infuser to prepare Kratom. Both are available in our shop along with the Kratom.
While Red Bali isn’t exactly a “mild” form of kratom, it’s often touted as the best red-vein strain for beginners. Anyone interested in trying Red Bali should start with about one to two grams and see how their body reacts. If you aren’t getting the results you want, you could increase by one to two grams per day without exceeding ten grams daily.
Keep in mind Red Bali’s analgesic and sedative qualities increase with your dosage. Those who are interested in Red Bali’s energizing potential should stick to small doses.
- Mild effect: 1-2 grams
- Medium effect: 2-4 grams
- Very strong effect: 4-8 grams
20 grams of powder
Empty tea bags and / or tea infuser available in our store.
add to cart
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite and constipation.
- Always make sure you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not consume it with responsibility. In that case, when you stop using it the possible side effects are withdrawal symptoms like weight loss, skin discolouration. Chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally.
- Do not use heavy machinery or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be aware of this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Never combine Kratom with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants it can cause increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Very dangerous if used together with MAO inhibitors, avoid this at all times.
- Do not use Kratom if you have low blood pressure or suffer from heart and kidney problems, stomach ulcers or schizophrenia.