Payment via bank transfer means:
That the customer will fund the total amount into our bank account.
How to do:
Just create your order and choose for bank transfer as payment option.
After that you are finished with your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your order number, the total amount and our bank details.
Now, just go to your local bank and fund the amount to our bank account.
Please don't forget to mention your order number.
Of course you also can use electronic bank transfer.
That's all you have to do!
Now you just have to wait for your products.
In the meantime you will receive some confirmation e-mails about the status of your order.
· After that you have created your order,
you will receive a confirmation e-mail that your order status is "New"
- This means that your order is created in our system.
· Within a few hours you will receive another confirmation e-mail, with the announcement that your order status is "On-Hold"
- This means that one of our employee 's have checked and accept your order manually
and that we are waiting till we have received your money on our bank account.
- After that we have received your money, you will receive another confirmation e-mail
with the announcement that the status of your order is "Process"
- This means that the payment is received and that we going to ship your order as soon as possible.
· After we have shipped your order, you will receive the last confirmation e-mail
with the announcement that the status of your order is "shipped"
- This means that we have shipped your order.
There is a chance that your bank will charge some fee for international bank transfer.
The amount of the fee is very dependent in which country you are and which bank you use.
Our bank details:
Bank name: ABN AMRO
Address: apollolaan - pb 7393 -1007 JJ Amsterdam
Bank account number: 515912166
Name of company: iwds