Stacker 3 XPLC
About Stacker 3 XPLC
If you need an energy boost, this product is the one for you. It is free of ephedra, so it will not give you that restless feeling that products with ephedra can cause. This herbal supplement contains caffeine, which will help you pump up that energy to go all the way. Perfect for those days when you need extra energy!
Use and effects of Stacker 3 XPLC
Nutritional supplements can never replace a varied and healthy diet, so make sure what you eat is of good quality and has enough nutrients because with Stacker 3 XPLC you are going to need them. Due to the speeding up of your metabolism to give you that extra energy, you are also going to burn more calories. Make sure you give your body fuel to keep on going and going.
Take 1 capsule after your meal with plenty water. Never take more than 3 capsules per day. We also recommend not to take these capsules after 6 PM.
Each bottle of Stacker 3 XPLC contains 100 capsules.
Ingredients per capsule
- 275 mg Camellia Sinensis green (60% polyphenols)
- Guarana (seeds)
- Yerba mate (fruit)
- Kola Nut (seeds)
- Camellia Sinensis white (60% polyphenols)
- Capsaicin (fruit)
- 6-7-Dihydroxybergamottin (fruit)
- Siberian Ginseng (root)
- Caffeine (anhydrous) 300mg
- Do not use for longer periods of time (not longer than 1 month). Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Not to be used by people under 18.
- Do not use during pregnancy or when you are breastfeeding.
- Do not use when suffering of cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, glaucoma, thyroid, kidney or liver disease or prostate disorder.
- Do not combine with anti-depressants, MAO-inhibitors or other medication.
- Discontinue use in case of nervousness, tremor, insomnia or heart palpitations.
- Stacker 3 XPLC is a food supplement and should be used as such. A supplement is never a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Always consult your doctor, when using simultaneously with other supplements, medications or stimulants like caffeine.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.