Kratom Green Vein 25X Extract
About Kratom Green Vein 25X Extract
The Green Vein is the perfect balance between the white and red Kratom variant. Traditionally it is used as a natural medicine and if used responsibly it is also a perfect way to get energy while it helps your mood in the positive sense. If you use it properly you can continue to enjoy it for a long time, while if you use too much and too often you will not only experience unpleasant side effects but you will also become more tolerant, so that it will not have the same effect in the long run.
Use and effects of Kratom Green Vein 25X Extract
The Green Vein is used for its various properties such as: energy boosting, stimulant, painkiller, increased concentration and focus and is also an antidepressant.
You can make tea with the kratom powder, but we recommend combining it with, for example, lemon juice to mask the intense bitter taste. Or if you are more of a cinnamon or honey person, you can also add that. Mix the Kratom with the water (about 250-500ml) and let the mixture boil for about 15 to 30 minutes. Stir it every 10 minutes. You can add flavour improvers 10 minutes before you take it off the fire. Pass it through a sieve to get the leftovers out.
You can also use empty tea bags or a tea infuser to prepare Kratom. Both are for sale on our site together with the Kratom.
A dose can vary per person and depends also on the desired effect. Always start with the lowest dosage, especially if you have not used Kratom before.
For a mild effect: 0,5 grams
For a medium effect: 1 grams
For a very strong effect: 1,5 grams
3 grams of powder (25x extract)
Empty tea bags and / or tea infuser available in our store.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite and constipation.
- Always make sure you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not consume it with responsibility. In that case, when you stop using it the possible side effects are withdrawal symptoms like stomach problems, allergic reactions, weight problems, a dry or runny nose, vomiting and a feeling of irritation and anxiety. Chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally.
- Do not use heavy machinery or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be aware of this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Never combine Kratom with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants it can cause increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Very dangerous if used together with MAO inhibitors, avoid this at all times.
- Do not use Kratom if you have low blood pressure or suffer from heart and kidney problems, stomach ulcers or schizophrenia.