Kratom X Blue Lilly Liquid
About Kratom X Blue Lily Liquid
Kratom X Blue Lily Liquid from Kratopia is a powerful liquid (10 ml) that corresponds to 20 g of dried leaves of the Mitragyna Speciosa. This is a plant from the Asian rainforest that has been used for centuries for its medicinal and psychoactive effects. The leaves of this plant have been extracted and converted into an alcohol-based liquid (less than 14.9%).
What makes this liquid Kratom so special is the addition of Blue Lily. This ensures that the effect of Kratom is strengthened. In small quantities it gives a stimulating effect which is great for going to a dance party. For a calming and spatial effect, use this Kratom in larger quantities.
Use and effects of Kratom X Blue Lily Liquid
It is very easy to use and works fast, shake first before using and then put it under your tongue and keep in your mouth as long as possible before swallowing it. The effect can be felt within 5 to 10 minutes and can last for several hours. Do not smoke it or make tea out of it, just put it under the tongue. The little bottle is also very easy to take with you to a party.
Kratom Liquid has a positive effect on your mood. It is pain-relieving, relaxing and stimulating at the same time. So, you will have plenty of energy but at the same time you will feel very relaxed and dreamy with a happy euphoria. It can also be used as an aphrodisiac for both women and men. In men it can sometimes help with erection problems.
Kratom Liquid is highly concentrated, and 1 bottle of 10 ml is good for 2x uses with a dose of 5 ml each. Every person is different so always start with a small amount and take it from there.
Bottle of 10 ml.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as: nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite.
- Always make sure that you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not use it responsibly. In that case, the possible withdrawal symptoms when you stop are: weight loss, skin discoloration and muscle pain. Chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally. We therefore recommend that you do not use it more than once or twice a month
- Do not operate heavy machinery and/or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be alert to this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Do not combine Kratom with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants it can give an increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Do not use in combination of MAO inhibitors. This can be extremely dangerous, always avoid this . MAO inhibitors are for example Banisteriopsis Caapi, Syrian Rue (Peganum Harmala), Passion flower and some antidepressants.
- Do not use Kratom if you have low / high blood pressure or suffer from heart, lung and kidney problems, diabetes, stomach ulcers or schizophrenia.