Out of Stock
About e.z extreme:
e.z extreme testers are quick ecstasy dope testers for pills or capsules sold as 'Ecstasy'.
Features of the e.z extreme:
e.z extreme is a ecstasy dope tester set to see if your pill has been mixed by cross-referencing the outcomes.
It test for primary amine and secondary amine or waste product from the production process in the pill or capsule.
e.z extreme contains:
4 different bottles in the e.z extreme package of ecstasy dope testers which are 3 different tests and a buffer to mix.
A: Simons (for secondary amine, such as MDMA ,MDEA and Meth)
B: Buffer (you need to mix with A or C)
C: Robadope (for primary amine, such as MDA, Speed, PMA)
F: Marquis (for ecstasy like substance (MDMA, MDEA , MDA or MBDB) present
in the pill
Use of e.z extreme:
- Test 1. Marquis to see whether there is an ecstasy like substance
Then you continue with the other 2 dope testers to see if the pill has been mixed (in combination with the buffer)
- Test 2. Simon's for the secondary amines.
- Test 3. Robadope for the primary amines.
Instructions and a color chart are included.
How does e.z extreme works:
- Step 1: Take a ceramic plate or white glass and do the test under a bright light, do not test on materials as metal, paper or stone.
- Step 2: Open your capsule carefully or scrape a little bit off the pill and put it on the plate, you need only a little bit!
- Step 3: put 1 drop of liquid from the Simons reagent (for secondary amine) or Robadope reagent (for primary amine) together with 2 drops of your buffer reagent on the scraping by turning the bottle upside down until a drop comes out.
- Step 4: Observe the color change (if there is any) and compare it to the color chart.
- Step 5: Clean the plate with plenty of water.
The reagents are highly toxic! Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children.
The test that detects certain mixtures! This is the one to get!
For a more complete test have a look at our: EZ complete ecstacy dope testers