Out of Stock
A complete introduction to growing marijuana without soil
"This book is a compact introduction to the technology of growing marijuana without soil."
Marijuana growers are developing high-tech methods for getting high yield crops. MARIJUANA HYDROPONICS: High-Tech Water Culture is an excellent guide to growing without soil. This book has all the information needed to set up a system using nutrient solutions in controlled environments. Topics covered include:
- Lighting for growth and budding
- Mineral nutrients
- Nutrient Flow Technique (NFT)
- Water Culture and other techniques
- Atmosphere control
- Temperature factors
- Vegetative and reproductive growth
- Rockwool as growing medium
- Harvesting and curing hydroponic crops
- Computer controlled growth chambers
Marijuana Hydroponics also contains equipment lists, diagrams and step by step instructions for assembling a home made state of the art high yield water culture growing system.
Paperback - (December 1987) 126 pages