About CBD THC Free 10%
This full-spectrum hemp extract contains 1000mg of CBD+CBDA, plus a variety of other beneficial phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. Its fast action is designed to help you by:
- Alleviating stress, anxiety, PTSD, and depression symptoms
- Reducing pain and inflammation (exercise-induced or arthritic)
- Regulating sleep and suppressing insomnia
- Interrupting addictions to substances such as tobacco, alcohol, and opiates
- Protecting your neural cells from degradation
… and providing many more science-backed health benefits.
Product Details of CBD THC Free 10%
Composition: Salut products are full-spectrum hemp extracts, meaning that they maintain the complete profile of the plant’s healing ingredients, and are not just CBD extracts. Additionally, the THC-free CBD oil goes through another processing step in which all of the THC content is removed. In each drop you get:
- Cannabinoids: CBD (cannabidiol), CBDA (cannabidiolic acid, which converts to CBD over time), and small amounts of CBC (cannabichromene), CBG (Cannabigerol), and CBN (cannabinol) – medicinal compounds.
- Terpenes: Myrcene, Limonene, α-pinene and β-pinene, Linalool, β-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene, and Humulene – natural aromatic ingredients which also give color to the extract.
- A variety of flavonoids and cannaflavins – natural aromatic ingredients.
- Omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- MCT oil – coconut oil extract with numerous health benefits.
- 0% of THC content – meaning no psychoactive effects whatsoever.
- No GMO ingredients, gluten, soy, artificial colors, aromas, nor preservatives.
Extraction: Salut CBD oil is produced using a process called supercritical CO2 extraction, which is the cleanest and most precise method of obtaining the most desirable healing compounds from the flowers, leaves, and stem of the plant, while avoiding the presence of residual solvents in the extract.
Origin: Salut hemp comes from EU certified industrial cultivars. The hemp is grown on select farms in the subalpine region of Europe, where the temperature and climate are perfect for hemp production. All products are sourced from organically grown biomass. Salut hemp strains come directly from the nature and have not been genetically modified.
Safety: Every batch of Salut hemp is tested for heavy metals, pesticides, fungus, and mycotoxins. Additionally, lab testing for safety and purity is conducted at every stage of CBD oil production using state of the art HPLC machines. As an added safety measure, third party testing is done by a government accredited laboratory that is EN ISO/IEC 17025 compliant.
How to Use
The convenient 10ml dropper bottle makes the oil easy to dispense and accurately measure.
Each drop contains roughly 5 mg of CBD.
Each bottle contains roughly 200 drops.
Fill the dropper and place the desired number of drops under your tongue. Hold for at least 60 seconds before swallowing. Avoid mouth-to-dropper contact to preserve the quality of the CBD oil. The effects should begin within 5-20min.
If you’re sensitive to the flavor of the CBD oil, feel free to mix the drops into your food or drink.
Proper CBD dosages will depend on your body chemistry, weight, and the severity of the condition you’re treating. We recommend taking 1-3 drops of the 10% CBD oil twice daily.
Start low and increase per need. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Consistency is important when consuming CBD, as the body needs to maintain a sufficient level for optimal healing effects. For best results, take regularly.
Keep the bottle in a dark place at room temperature.
Options disponibles :