About Kanna ET2 Extract
The power of an African succulent plant, called Sceletium tortuosum, is also known under the name Kanna. Ever since ancient times, people knew about the effects of this plant for improving your mood. Ideal for snorting or to make tea out of it. Please, note that this Kanna variant is recommended for experienced users only. For beginners we recommend another Kanna.
Use and effects of Kanna ET2 Extract
For an extra strong and fast-acting effect you can snort Kanna ET2. The feeling you will experience is euphoric. Use a credit card to make nice lines of the powder. Look here for the best snow items to snort powder.
If you prefer to make tea out of it then the effect will be felt for longer. You can also add the Kanna to your favourite tea. Use honey to flavour the tea. A tea made from Kanna ET2 gives an overall feeling of relaxation and light euphoria and more interaction on social occasions. Therefore, use Kanna together with friends. Sometimes you can also become extra sensitive to touch and experience an increase in your libido.
Kanna in leaf or powder form is also extremely suitable for smoking. It does not matter whether the powder has a fine or coarse grain. People experience the taste as sweet and do not find it unpleasant for throat and lungs. The effects can be felt within a few seconds or minutes and last for 30-60 minutes, after which they will fade away very slowly.
- Mild: 25-50 mg
- Medium: 50-100 mg
- Strong 100-250 mg
- Extra strong: 250-500 mg
Dosage (in tea):
- Mild: 200-400 mg
- Medium: 400-600 mg
- Strong 600-1000 mg
- Extra strong: 1000-2000 mg
- Mild: 50-100 mg
- Medium: 100-250 mg
- Strong 250-400 mg
- Extra strong: 400-500 mg
1 gram of powder
Sceletium tortuosum (1 gr)
- Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet.
- Side effects that may occur include increased blood pressure, mild headache, nausea, dry mouth and drowsiness.
- Do not use heavy machinery and do not participate in traffic.
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to caffeine.
- Sceletium Tortuosum is an SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) and should not be used in combination with other SSRIs. These are mainly in antidepressants such as Prozac, Seroxat, Cipramil, Zoloft or Fevarin.
- Do not use in combination with a MAO inhibitor, such as Syrian Rue (Peganum harmala), Banisteriopsis Caapi, Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) and Yohimbe) or in combination with medicines or other stimulants.
- Not for use by minor.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
We do not ship this product to: United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands.
add to cart
Customers who bought this product also purchased