About Valhalla Magic Truffles
Valhalla Magic Truffles might be named after a myth and of unknown origin, but these truffles are very real. They are incredibly strong and recommended for experienced users only. It is unclear how these divine treasures came into existence. Whether they are cross-bred or a whole new type of truffle, it doesn’t really matter. What matters is the incredible experience that lies ahead of you and who knows, you might even visit Valhalla while you are on your trip.
What are Valhalla Magic Truffles?
Magic Truffles are genetically practically the same as the forbidden magic mushrooms that aren’t for sale anymore. When it comes to effect, the truffles are the same as the mushroom and the good news is that truffles can be sold on internet.
How to use Magic Truffles
Always wash the truffles with tap water before using them.
We recommend eating the truffles on an empty stomach. Chew the truffles before swallowing. You will notice they taste a bit like nuts. Of course, if you don’t like the taste you can always combine it with honey.
Drinking Truffle tea
Boil water for approximately 2 cups of tea and use one of your favourite teabags to make tea. First let the tea cool down before you put the truffles in the water, otherwise the heat will destroy the psilocybin. Let them soak for about 20 minutes. Make sure the water has cooled down before you put in the truffles, otherwise the heat will destroy the psilocybin. We recommend using honey instead of sugar because this will improve the taste. Drink the tea and eat the soaked truffles. Our experience is that drinking truffle tea will start up your trip faster than eating the truffles.
You will start to notice the effects within 30 minutes to 1 hour and the effect can last for up to 4 hours, depending on how you ingest the truffles. The effects will wear down gradually.
The effect of the Valhalla truffles is different for each person. Things like bodyweight, time of your last meal, mood and state of mind can influence the effect. Every experience is unique and very personal.
The Valhalla truffle experience is intense and mind-opening, characterized by intense hallucinations and visual changes. Sounds and other influences can be experienced very differently and mostly in a funny way. It will also give you a strong feeling of unity and you will experience a new level of profound thinking. If you are in good company, you will have a great time with lots of laughs. More information about using truffles.
- If you want to slow down the trip a bit, take vitamin C. You can take vitamin C tablets, but orange juice will also work.
- If you feel sick drink water or if you want to neutralize the effect then best to eat something light, take a high dose of vitamin C (1 g) or drink something sweet, but no chocolate.
- Do not smoke a joint before the trip because that might diminish the effect. Best to smoke it afterwards, which will prolong or enhance your trip.
15 grams in (fresh) slices
Dosage Fresh Truffles
Normal trip: 10-15 grams
Strong trip: 15 grams or more
Valhalla Magic Truffles come in a sealed plastic bag. If you leave them in the sealed bag, you can keep them in the fridge for a maximum of 2 months without losing any strength but do not freeze the truffles! Once you open the sealed bag you have to consume the truffles as soon as possible, they will only stay good for 2 days. You can also take the truffles out of the sealed bag and let them dry completely, so you can save them for a much longer time.
Dried truffles will also increase in strength and, which means you need less weight for a good trip. More information about drying truffles.
Dosage dried Truffles
*Normal trip: 6 grams of dried truffles
*Strong trip: 10 grams of dried truffles
To dry the Valhalla Magic Truffles we recommend our heating mat
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use while using heavy machinery and/or participating in traffic.
- Do not use if you are psychotic or depressed.
- Do not use in combination with medication (MAO-i, SSRI, etc.), stimulants, alcohol, or other psycho-active substances.
- Do not use under 18 years
- Truffles are not a party drug. Use carefully in a trusted and relaxed environment.
- Help those who use them for the first time.
- Do not use truffles more than once a month. Your body builds up a tolerance for psilocybin, so it’s best to leave enough time between your trips.
We do not ship this product to: Australia, Spain, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands.
add to cart