Stacker 2 Ephedra Free
About Stacker 2 Ephedra Free
Stacker 2 Ephedra Free causes no nasty side effects or “rushed” feeling. A perfect blend of ingredients for anyone who just needs a little help from a herbal supplement in order to lose weight or boost energy. You will not lose any muscle mass, just burn fat!
Effects of Stacker 2 Ephedra Free
Normally you will feel the Stacker effect start to kick in within 45 minutes. At that moment your body will also start the fat burning process. Users can expect several different effects, including reduced appetite and increased energy levels.
After about 4 weeks you should already start to notice your physique improving.
Take 1 capsule after each meal, with plenty of water. Do not exceed 3 daily meals. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
1 bottle is 100 caps.
Each capsule contains
- Caffeine (200 mg)
- Tri-GuggLyptoid3 Complex (25 mg)
- Green Tea (<1mg)
- Guava Fruit Extract
…as well as the special ingredients:
- Kola Nut Extract,Yerba Mate,Cassia Mimosoide Extractand White Willow Bark (198 mg)
The combination of energy-boosting ingredients, Tri-GuggLyptoid3 Complex and antioxidants are perfect for everyone.
Stacker 2 Ephedra Free is a perfect alternative to Ephedra-based Stackers 2
No serious side-effects have been observed, but as always when you start to use a dietary supplement for the first time, it is possible that you notice a surging feeling caused by the energy boost. If you want to prevent this sensation, you should drink water. Normally any side effects will fade away by themselves within a few days.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 30°C (86°F).
- Protect from moisture.
- Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You should consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, are at risk of having, or have a family history of any of the following: stroke, heart disease, thyroid disease, liver disease, kidney disease, ulcers, diabetes, high blood pressure, caffeine sensitivity, recurring headaches, anxiety, depression or other psychiatric conditions, glaucoma, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement or seizure disorder.
- You should also seek medical advice before taking this supplement if you are already using any other dietary supplement or monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), or if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter drugs containing Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine (found in some allergy, asthma, and cough/cold products).
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
We do not ship this product to: Australia, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands.
Add to cart Write a review on this product!