About Kanna UB40 Extract
Looking for Kanna to vaporize? Thanks to the coarse grain, Kanna UB40 is good for using it in a vaporizer. It contains a high concentration of Mesembrine which has a psychoactive and anti-depressant effect.
Of course, this Kanna is also good for snorting, take a look here for the best snow items. Or to chew in chewing gum or to use in a tea. Your product is sent to you discreetly. Relax with your vaporizer in your hand and take small puffs to stretch out your pleasure the longest possible. The coarse grain is also ideal for making tea or turning it into a cigarette. The effects of smoking are much quicker than with tea, but also disappear faster, while with tea they can last up to 4-5 hours in a less intense form.
Use and effects
Use this extract in a vaporizer at about 188 ° C. This is the best temperature to enjoy the pure essence of the plant transformed into vapor. Not everyone likes the bitter taste of Kanna, so another option is combining it with your favourite herbs to improve the taste of it. If you use Kanna with a vaporizer, it takes about 4 to 5 minutes before you begin feeling something, but the effect is also less longer compared to other methods of ingestion. You can stretch this out by taking small puffs to extend the effect.
- Mild: 25 mg
- Strong: 40-60 mg
- Mild: 25-50 mg
- Medium: 50-100 mg
- Strong 100-250 mg
- Extra strong: 250-500 mg
Dosage (in tea):
- Mild: 200-400 mg
- Medium: 400-600 mg
- Strong 600-1000 mg
- Extra strong: 1000-2000 mg
- Mild: 50-100 mg
- Medium: 100-250 mg
- Strong 250-400 mg
- Extra strong: 400-500 mg
Quantity: 1 gram of coarse-grained powder
Extract Sceletium tortuosum (1 gr).
add to cart
- Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet.
- Side effects that may occur include increased blood pressure, mild headache, nausea, dry mouth and drowsiness.
- Do not use heavy machinery and do not participate in traffic.
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to caffeine.
- Sceletium Tortuosum is an SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) and should not be used in combination with other SSRIs. These are mainly in antidepressants such as Prozac, Seroxat, Cipramil, Zoloft or Fevarin.
- Do not use in combination with a MAO inhibitor, such as Syrian Rue (Peganum harmala), Banisteriopsis Caapi, Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) and Yohimbe) or in combination with medicines or other stimulants.
- Not for use by minor.
- Keep out of the reach of children.