Peyote cacti seeds
About Peyote Seeds
Grow your own Peyote (Lophophora williamsii) cacti now with elephantos peyote seeds, to grow your own Mescaline Peyote cacti. This cacti is a bit stronger than the Peruvian torch cactus, but grows slow.
1 portion of Peyote Seeds contains
- Pierce about 10 small holes in the bottom of the jar (not included)
- Put in first the Drainage gravel then fill it further with a mixture of Peyote cactus soil and Cover sand. (gravel, sand and soil are not included)
- Press the seeds gently a bit into the earth, spray water till it is well moist and close the jar.
- Place it on a warm spot (like next to a heater) and preferable use fluorescent tube lighting.
- Make sure the first 8 weeks the kit is kept moist, Than make some holes in the lid of the jar.
- After 2 more weeks make some more holes so the small cacti can slowly get used to dry air.
- 2 weeks later place the kit in indirect sunlight and take of the lid (keep it moist for another 2 months, after these two months you should give them less and less water and a bit more sun.)
Necessary items are not included with the seeds, if you prefer to grow Peyote cacti with all items included, than have a look at our peyote cacti growkit.
Dosage and effects
When your Peyote is about 2-3 years old you can start to use it. You can chew the buttons or boil the buttons in water to produce a psychoactive tea. Because peyote is extremely bitter most people get nausea before they feel the psychoactive effects. 10 to 20 g dried buttons is the amount that is roughly equal to a common doses for pure mescaline which is aprox. 200 to 400 mg, however, potency varies for each cacus or button, making it difficult to measure doses accurately. The effects last about 10 to 12 hours
We also sell 2-3 years old Peyote cactus, if you do not want to grow the cacti yourself have a look in our smartshop at our psychedelic Peyote cactus
When you're using Peyote cactus make sure there's someone with you to assist you when necessary, do not combine with alcohol, MAO-Inhibitors or other stimulants or medication.
Add to cart