Green Malay is green, as the name suggests. You would think that this is due to the colour of the Kratom leaves but that is not the case. The colour refers to the green colour of the veins of the leaf.
Use and effects:
In Malaysia, this Kratom is also known as "Keetum" and is widely used as a painkiller for chronic ailments such as migraine and muscle pain. Other known features of Green Malay are mood enhancing and improving the hormonal balance.
This Kratom has a milder effect, it gives more energy but without the numbing effect of other types of kratom. Also, the effects are not immediately after intake, but you will gradually feel how the effects kicks in. Another good thing is that these effects will not al disappear at the same time, but will do so gradually, something that makes Kratom unique.
You can make tea with the kratom powder, but we recommend combining it with, for example, lemon juice to mask the intense bitter taste. Or if you are more of a cinnamon or honey person, you can also add that. Mix the Kratom with the water (about 250-500ml) and let the mixture boil for about 15 to 30 minutes. Stir it every 10 minutes. You can add flavour improvers 10 minutes before you take it off the fire. Pass it through a sieve to get the leftovers out.
You can also use empty tea bags or a tea infuser to prepare Kratom. Both are for sale on our site together with the Kratom.
A dose can vary per person and depends also on the desired effect. Always start with the lowest dosage, especially if you have not used Kratom before.
For a mild effect: 1-2 grams
For a medium effect: 2-4 grams
For a very strong effect: 4-8 grams
Quantity: 20 grams of powder
Extra: empty tea bags and / or tea infuser available in our store.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite and constipation.
- Always make sure you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not consume it with responsibility. In that case, when you stop using it the possible side effects are withdrawal symptoms like high level of nervousness, difficulty concentrating, nausea, dizziness, itching, excessive sweating and hyperactivity. Chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally.
- Do not use heavy machinery or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be aware of this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Never combine Kratom with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants it can cause increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Very dangerous if used together with MAO inhibitors, avoid this at all times.
- Do not use Kratom if you have low blood pressure or suffer from heart and kidney problems, stomach ulcers or schizophrenia.
add to cart