About Kratom Red Maeng Da
This Kratom is known for its rapid and long-lasting effect. And just when you think the effect is over, you will be surprised once more. If you want a clear mind with a lot of focus, then this is the strain you need. When it comes to its analgesic property, this is one of the most commonly used strains for chronic pain.
Use and effects of Kratom Red Maeng Da
Red Maeng Da Kratom has a wide range of effects; it’s among the most rapidly-acting and most potent kratom strains, offering both stronger energizing and sedation effects than the Green and White Maeng Da strains.
The onset can be felt with 10–15 minutes, and a peak in euphoria is usually felt after 45 minutes. Sedative effects take over later on, after about 2 hours.
Aside from its intense psychological effects, it’s also a powerful pain reliever . It takes the edge off of moderate to strong pain so you can focus better on what matters and perform your tasks with an enhanced mood.
You can make a tea with the Red Maeng Da kratom powder; we recommend combining it with lemon juice to mask the bitter taste. If you are more of a cinnamon or honey person, you can also add those ingredients.
Mix the Kratom with water (about 250-500ml) and let the mixture boil for about 15 to 30 minutes. Stir it every 10 minutes. You can add flavour enhancers 10 minutes before you take it off the stove. Run it through a sieve to get the residue out.
You can also use empty tea bags or a tea infuser to prepare Kratom. Both are available in our shop along with the Kratom.
A dose can vary per person and depends also on the desired effect. Always start with the lowest dosage, especially if you have not used Kratom before.
For a mild effect: 1-2 grams
For a medium effect: 2-4 grams
For a very strong effect: 4-8 grams
20 grams of powder
Empty tea bags and / or tea infuser available in our store.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite and constipation.
- Always make sure you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not consume it with responsibility. In that case, when you stop using it the possible side effects are withdrawal symptoms like weight loss, skin discolouration. Chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally.
- Do not use heavy machinery or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be aware of this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Never combine Kratom with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants it can cause increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Very dangerous if used together with MAO inhibitors, avoid this at all times.
- Do not use Kratom if you have low blood pressure or suffer from heart and kidney problems, stomach ulcers or schizophrenia.
add to cart