About Kratom Red Maeng Da
This Kratom is known for its very fast and long-lasting effect. And just when you think the effect is over, you will be surprised once more. If you want a clear mind with a lot of concentration, then this is the one you are looking for. When it comes to its analgesic property, this is one of the most commonly used for chronic pain.
Use and effects of Kratom Red Maeng Da
Red Maeng Da Kratom can have various effects, ranging from analgesic to energy boosting. Even if you want to be able to concentrate better or if you are looking for something that also gives your mood a boost to drive out negative emotions, you can find what you are looking in this variant.
You can make tea with the kratom powder, but we recommend combining it with, for example, lemon juice to mask the intense bitter taste. Or if you are more of a cinnamon or honey person, you can also add that. Mix the Kratom with the water (about 250-500ml) and let the mixture boil for about 15 to 30 minutes. Stir it every 10 minutes. You can add flavour improvers 10 minutes before you take it off the fire. Pass it through a sieve to get the leftovers out.
You can also use empty tea bags or a tea infuser to prepare Kratom. Both are for sale on our site together with the Kratom.
A dose can vary per person and depends also on the desired effect. Always start with the lowest dosage, especially if you have not used Kratom before.
For a mild effect: 1-2 grams
For a medium effect: 2-4 grams
For a very strong effect: 4-8 grams
20 grams of powder
Empty tea bags and / or tea infuser available in our store.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite and constipation.
- Always make sure you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not consume it with responsibility. In that case, when you stop using it the possible side effects are withdrawal symptoms like weight loss, skin discolouration. Chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally.
- Do not use heavy machinery or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be aware of this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Never combine Kratom with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants it can cause increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Very dangerous if used together with MAO inhibitors, avoid this at all times.
- Do not use Kratom if you have low blood pressure or suffer from heart and kidney problems, stomach ulcers or schizophrenia.
add to cart
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Kratom Green Vein 25X Extract