Ayahuasca #2 a traditional mix with mimosa:
Ayahuasca #2 is a magic potion from the Amazon.
It is used by shamans to make contact with the spirit world by means of a psychedelic trip, or to get in contact with (collective) subconsciousnes. This contact might help to solve psychical and mental problems, or to serve god.
We have 4 kinds of mixtures:
Our elephantos smartshop psychedelic Ayahuasca #2 is a package with most traditionally used ingredients for Ayahuasca !
Ayahuasca #2 contains enough traditional ingredients for 1 trip:
- Banisteriopsis caapi 30 g
- Mimosa hostilis 9 g
- detailed instructions
Effect of ayahuasca #2 :
Ayahuasca correctly refers to a psychedelic
combination of plants which varies in potency according to the skill of its maker.
The effect of ayahuasca #2 is almost similar as ayahuasca #1
You might suffer from cold shivers, so it is convenient to have a blanket standby. Another occurring side effect is diarrhoea, which can be seen as part of the purging process.
The trip usually lasts approximately 4 hours.
Usage of ayahuasca #2:
There are no fixed ayahuasca recipes.
Dosages depend on the individual plant's growing conditions and on the sensitivity of the user. Every shaman has his own recipes, which are varied depending on the desired effect.
After you have bent yourself over your intentions, did your own investigation, and have followed the required diet you can try this recipe for ayahuasca #2:
A recipe you can try for traditional ayahuasca #2:
- 30 gram Banisteriopsis caapi
- 9 gram Mimosa hostilis
- White vinegar
- distilled of filtered water
- 4 stainless steels pot/pans
Do NOT use aluminium or Teflon pots or pans. After you have completed your extract (step 5) you can cook tea while you make next extracts.
If you do not have 4 pots or pans, it is possible to do everything in 1 pan.
But if you do cook all in 1 pan, you should spread the cooking over several nights; the reduce cooking should take place AFTER a night in the fridge (like in step 8)
10 Steps to brew this recipe for ayahuasca #2:
- Grind or pulverize the plant material as fine as you can
- Take a pan and add a teaspoon of white vinegar, the mimosa and approximately litre of water.
- Take another pan and add a teaspoon of white vinegar, the caapi and approximately litre of water.
- Heat the pan for about 2-3 hours (but do not let it cook)
- Take 2 separate pot or pans, place a screen (or for example a t-shirt) on top, poor the mimosa in 1 pot/pan, repeat this for or 5 times till this brew looks bright. Now do the same with the caapi in the other pot/pan.
- 3x repeat step 2 till 5, store each tea separate.
- You now have 1 pot with 3 reduced mimosa teas, 1 pot with 3 caapi teas, 1 dosage should not be more than 1 teacup and not less than half a teacup. At night put them in the fridge.
- Next day poor the mimosa in a pot or pan, again place a screen (or for example a t-shirt) on top (You do not want to keep the stuff on the bottom). The caapi should be clear already; when you heat the caapi it should have a purple color, like red wine.
- When you have done this, shake or stir the caapi to make sure all is in the tea and not on the bottom, you could either drink both together or the caapi first then the mimosa.
- Heat the tea and drink it while it is warm.
Warnings for ayahuasca #2:
Ayahuasca or anahuasca can be very dangerous when combined with certain foods or other psychoactives that are totally harmless when taken by themselves.
Ayahuasca is not a party drug. Use it in a quiet, familiar environment, preferably with a sitter, a sober person that can take care of you. Do not use when pregnant, lactating, depressed, psychotic, operating motorized vehicles or heavy machinery, or in combination with alcohol or medicines. Not to be used by minors.
Be gratefully for the experience, Independently of how it turned out. There are always lessons to be learned, if it worked or not, if you had a “good or a “bad” trip!
We do not ship this product to: Australia, Spain, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Spain.
add to cart