About Kratom Green Vein 25X Extract
The Green Vein is the perfect balance between the white and red Kratom variants ; its sedating effects are less than those of Red Vein strains and its stimulating effects are less than those of the White Vein strains. If used responsibly, it is a perfect way to achieve refreshing relaxation while also benefitting from a boost in energy and mood .
Use and effects of Kratom Green Vein 25X Extract
The Green Vein is recommended as a balanced starting strain for Kratom novices; it provides a perfect balance between mild sedation and pain relief on the one hand and an increase in energy and focus on the other hand. It is also used as an antidepressant and to relieve social anxiety.
If you use this potent extract in moderation, you can continue to enjoy it for a long time, but if you take too much too often, you may experience some unpleasant side effects and develop a tolerance, so it will not have the same effects in the long run. Its milder effects are good to alternate with other strains to avoid building this tolerance and dependence.
You can make a tea with the Green Vein kratom powder ; we recommend combining it with lemon juice to mask the bitter taste. If you are more of a cinnamon or honey person, you can also add those ingredients.
Mix the Kratom with water (about 250-500ml) and let the mixture boil for about 15 to 30 minutes. Stir it every 10 minutes. You can add flavour enhancers 10 minutes before you take it off the stove. Run it through a sieve to get the residue out.
You can also use empty tea bags or a tea infuser to prepare Kratom. Both are available in our shop along with the Kratom.
A dose can vary per person and depends also on the desired effect. Always start with the lowest dosage, especially if you have not used Kratom before.
For a mild effect: 0,5 grams
For a medium effect: 1 grams
For a very strong effect: 1,5 grams
3 grams of powder (25x extract)
Empty tea bags and / or tea infuser available in our store.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite and constipation.
- Always make sure you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not consume it with responsibility. In that case, when you stop using it the possible side effects are withdrawal symptoms like stomach problems, allergic reactions, weight problems, a dry or runny nose, vomiting and a feeling of irritation and anxiety. Chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally.
- Do not use heavy machinery or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be aware of this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Never combine Kratom with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants it can cause increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Very dangerous if used together with MAO inhibitors, avoid this at all times.
- Do not use Kratom if you have low blood pressure or suffer from heart and kidney problems, stomach ulcers or schizophrenia.
add to cart