About Red Malay Kratom
Like with Red Bali, Red Malay’s name is also a bit misleading. This strain is a red-vein Kratom natively grown in in a narrow area in Borneo (Indonesia) near the Malaysian border. As it’s so close to Malaysia, it has the same properties as the Kratom native to that country; the name reflects that fact. Both Red Malay and Red Bali are highly reputed for their pain-relieving properties, but there are slight differences. Most significantly, this rare strain is enjoyed by users for its potent anti-anxiety effects, which are also reputed to be among the longest-lasting benefits of any Kratom strain.
Use, Preparation, and Effects of Red Malay Kratom
Red Malay is the ideal strain for people searching for potent pain relief and sedation. In fact, because Red Malay is so effective at putting people to sleep, it’s one of the few strains exclusively reserved for nighttime use. Additionally, many users have reported strong and persistent anxiolytic effects from using Red Malay Kratom.
This rare strain is widely known by connoiseurs as one of the most potent varieties of Kratom. Since it is legally harvested only from a relatively small area adjacent to the Malaysian border in Indonesia, it is a rare find, one that not many Kratom suppliers stock.
Experienced Kratom users often claim Red Malay Kratom has some of the longest-lasting effects of any popular strain. Even at low doses, you should benefit from Red Malay’s analgesic properties throughout the night.
Due to Red Malay’s sedating properties, it’s usually not recommended for patients who suffer from fatigue syndromes or major depression. Patients suffering from anxiety disorders or insomnia, however, might experience great relief using this herb.
You can make a tea with the Red Malay Kratom powder; we recommend combining it with lemon juice to mask the bitter taste. If you are more of a cinnamon or honey person, you can also add those ingredients.
Mix the Kratom with water (about 250-500ml) and let the mixture boil for about 15 to 30 minutes. Stir it every 10 minutes. You can add flavour enhancers 10 minutes before you take it off the stove. Run it through a sieve to get the residue out.
You can also use empty tea bags or a tea infuser to prepare Kratom. Both are available in our shop along with the Kratom.
Due to this strain’s sometimes intense effects, it’s recommended that you have a little experience taking milder kratom strains before venturing to Red Malay. Even at small doses, Red Malay could have pronounced sedating effects.
When you feel confident about trying Red Malay, take no more than two grams on your first use. After figuring out how your body reacts to the strain, you could move up the dose to three grams for a moderate effect. High doses of Red Malay should never exceed five grams per day.
- Mild effect: 1-2 grams
- Medium effect: 3 grams
- Strong effect: 4-5 grams
20 grams of powder
Empty tea bags and / or tea infuser available in our store.
Add to cart Write a review on this product!
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite and constipation.
- Always make sure you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not consume it with responsibility. In that case, when you stop using it the possible side effects are withdrawal symptoms like weight loss, skin discolouration. Chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally.
- Do not use heavy machinery or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be aware of this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Never combine Kratom with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants it can cause increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Very dangerous if used together with MAO inhibitors, avoid this at all times.
- Do not use Kratom if you have low blood pressure or suffer from heart and kidney problems, stomach ulcers or schizophrenia.