About Ginseng Capsules
Ginseng is a root from the Panax family, which is Greek for "all-healing". In Chinese medicine, the properties of this particular root have long been known. In Western herbal medicine, on the other hand, they have only recently gained popularity. Ginseng is known as an adaptogen. These are medicinal plants that bring balance in the human body. It has a strong antioxidant function. This function ensures that the harmful effects, which stress causes in the body, are eliminated.
Ginseng supports the nervous system and brings you back into balance. In addition, Ginseng also supports the blood circulation, so you will notice an overall improvement in your physical health and your immune system. In addition, it also provides more energy and is an anti-inflammatory. Also, mood and libido benefit greatly from the use of this root.
Dosage Ginseng Capsules
Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times a day with food and water. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
90 capsules per container
Amount per capsule
% Daily value
Korean Red Ginseng Root
*Daily value not established.
Composition per capsule
- Korean red ginseng root – Panax Ginseng (400 gr)
- Microcrystalline cellulose (plant fibres)
- May contain one or both of the following: magnesium stearate, silica.
- A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a healthy balanced diet, so make sure that you keep an eye on your diet.
- Do not use when pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Always consult your doctor before using this product if you have a medical condition, especially high blood pressure.
Add to cart