Peyote cacti growkit
Peyote cacti growkit for mescaline peyotes
This very easy to use Peyote (Lophophora williamsii) cacti grow kit enables you to grow your own Mescaline Peyote cacti.
1 Peyote cacti growkit contains:
20 viable living Peyote seeds.
- Peyote Cactus soil.
- Drainage gravel.
- Cover sand.
Usage of Peyote cacti growkit
- Pierce about 10 small holes in the bottom of the jar.
- Put in first the Drainage gravel then fill it further with a mixture of Peyote Cactus soil and Cover sand.
- Press the seeds gently a bit into the earth, spray water till it is well moist and close the jar.
- Place it on a warm spot (like next to a heater) and preferable use fluorescent tube lighting.
- Make sure the first 8 weeks the kit is kept moist, Than make some holes in the lid of the jar.
- After 2 more weeks make some more holes so the small cacti can slowly get used to dry air.
- 2 weeks later place the kit in indirect sunlight and take of the lid (keep it moist for another 2 months, after these two months you should give them less and less water.)
For more information about the use of this cactus please have a look at our information about Peyote
add to cart
Customers who bought this product also purchased
White Widow XTRM feminized marijuana seeds