About Red Borneo Kratom
Cultivated almost exclusively in the Indonesian part of Borneo, Red Borneo is a soothing variety of Kratom whose effects overlap with those of the Red Bali strain. Both of these red-vein Kratom strains offer the user analgesic and sedating qualities, but Red Borneo tends to have a more pronounced positive effect on the mood, and its sedation effects are among the most potent of all Kratom strains. These unique features have made Red Borneo a popular choice for patients suffering from disorders like depression and PTSD.
Use, Preparation, and Effects of Red Borneo Kratom
A common word that comes up when describing Red Borneo’s qualities is “amusing.” Somehow, this strain tends to help people improve their well-being and attain a generalized feeling of relaxation. Many people suffering from major depression, PTSD, or anxiety disorders love taking lower doses of Red Borneo Kratom for its uplifting and stimulating effects.
Although mood enhancement may be Red Borneo’s hallmark feature, remember that this is a red-vein kratom strain. On top of its euphoric qualities, Red Borneo can also help patients looking for pain relief. However, due to its high concentrations of 7-hydroxymitragynine, the Red Borneo Kratom strain is a highly potent sedative at moderate to high doses; this is why it’s best to take later on in the day when you can relax.
Anyone new to kratom should begin their journey into the reds with Red Bali and only move to Red Borneo if Red Bali isn’t working for them or if they want more pronounced sedative or mood-boosting effects.
You can make a tea with the Red Borneo Kratom powder; we recommend combining it with lemon juice to mask the bitter taste. If you are more of a cinnamon or honey person, you can also add those ingredients.
Mix the Kratom with water (about 250-500ml) and let the mixture boil for about 15 to 30 minutes. Stir it every 10 minutes. You can add flavour enhancers 10 minutes before you take it off the stove. Run it through a sieve to get the residue out.
You can also use empty tea bags or a tea infuser to prepare Kratom. Both are available in our shop along with the Kratom.
People who take Red Borneo often report great effects with a dose of about two grams per day. Keeping the dosage of Red Borneo Kratom relatively low is a good way to enjoy the strain’s mood enhancement without succumbing to slumber.
For those who want more potent sedation effects, bump up your Red Borneo dosage by one gram per day until you reach your goal. It’s never recommended you exceed seven grams of Red Borneo Kratom per day.
- Mild effect: 2 grams
- Medium effect: 3 grams
- Strong effect: 5 grams
20 grams of powder
Empty tea bags and / or tea infuser available in our store.
add to cart
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite and constipation.
- Always make sure you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not consume it with responsibility. In that case, when you stop using it the possible side effects are withdrawal symptoms like weight loss, skin discolouration. Chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally.
- Do not use heavy machinery or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be aware of this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Never combine Kratom with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants it can cause increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Very dangerous if used together with MAO inhibitors, avoid this at all times.
- Do not use Kratom if you have low blood pressure or suffer from heart and kidney problems, stomach ulcers or schizophrenia.